Importing one or more text files into the tree
You can import one or multiple text files directly into the tree (in one go).
When doing so, each text file will become a child node of the currently selected node:
* The node-title of each generated child node will contain the name of the imported file.
* Each generated article will contain the contents of the imported text file.
To import one or more text files into the tree,
(1) click "Menu: File/Import/Into tree/Text file(s)"
(2) A standard "File Open Dialog" will appear. In this dialog you can select a text file using your mouse. You can also select multiple text files while holding down the "Shift" or "Ctrl" key of your keyboard.
(3) After you have selected all the files that you want to import, click 'OK'.
The result will be that new child nodes are added to the currently selected node, one new child node for each file that you have selected in the dialog.