Export to Website: hyperlinks
Hyperlinks are fully preserved when exporting a subtree to Website:
- hyperlinks to TreePad nodes⁄articles are converted to relative 'internal' HTML hyperlinks. These hyperlinks point to other exported articles. Since these hyperlinks lead to locations inside the generated Website itself, they are called 'internal hyperlinks'.
- hyperlinks pointing to anchors inside the same article, or pointing anchors inside other articles are preserved.
- Hyperlinks to Websites ('http') are converted to 'external' HTML hyperlinks, which open in a new browser Window. Since these hyperlinks point to a location outside the generated Website, they are called 'external hyperlinks'.
- Hyperlinks of other types, such as FTP, email, news links are also exported as functioning hyperlinks in the generated Website.
- Image hyperlinks are fully preserved