In case you have opened or created a database of type .htmhjt any articles which contain text formatting (such as bold, italic, center) are stored in HTML format (instead of Rich Text format).
All text in the article will immediately be converted to HTML when you:
- Paste in any Rich Text from the clipboard
- Paste in any text in a different font face or size from the default font
- Apply any paragraph formatting such as indentation, bulleting, etc.
- Insert a table, image or other such object requiring hidden formatting code
- Change any font attributes from those of the default font, such as boldface a word
- Insert an underlined hyperlink.
The Status bar displays "HTML" if the article's format type is HTML.