Advanced tree search
(option unique to TreePad™ Business Edition)
The 'advanced search' screen allows boolean searching.
You can simultanously search for nodes⁄articles
- which contain all of the words specified in the field 'all these words' and
- which contain one or more of the words specified in the field 'at least one of the words' and
- which contain the exact phrase or sentence in the field 'the exact phrase' and
- and which do not contain any of the words in the field 'none of the words'.
- Empty fields are simply ignored. It is not mandatory to fill in all fields.
- This type of search is also called 'Boolean search', where (1) and (3) represent the boolean AND function, (2) represents the OR function and (4) the boolean NOT function.
- For altering the tree search range and other options, please see Search Range and Misc Options