Entering the Euro symbol
To enter the Euro symbol in TreePad, you can do either1:
(1) press alt+0 (alt-zero), then type 128 (ascii code 128), then press 'enter'.
(2) or use the character map (feature unique to TreePad Business Edition and TreePad X Enterprise).
(3) or click menu⁄insert⁄character, then type 128, click OK.
(4) or press altGr+4 if your keyboard supports this. If you use TreePad Business Edition, you need to disable the ALTGR (CTRL-ALT) shortcuts in the options screen, category shortcut keys, because altGr+4 is a Quick formatting shortcut key in TreePad Business Edition.
- The font (of the text you want to insert the Euro sign in) needs to support this. Please be aware that not all fonts do contain a Euro character.