The Bookmarks pane
To open the Bookmarks pane (displaying the Bookmarks menu)
- Click the Bookmarks button in the Article Button Bar; or
- Click Menu: View⁄Accessory pane⁄Bookmarks; or
- Press Ctrl+Alt+B1.
To close the Bookmarks pane, (hiding the Bookmarks menu)
- Click Menu: View⁄Accessory pane⁄Bookmarks to uncheck it; or
- Click the Article button in the Article Button Bar; or
- Press Ctrl+Alt+B again; or
- Press Ctrl+F9 (this toggles Accessory pane open⁄closed); or
- Press Esc if the Bookmarks pane has focus.
The Bookmarks pane appears below the Article pane, separated by a horizontal pane divider bar which can be dragged up or down to adjust the relative sizes of the panes. This space is also used by other members of the Accessory pane.
The Bookmarks pane is initially empty and bookmarks need to be added.
Saving Bookmarks as hyperlinks
To insert a list of hyperlinks to Bookmarks at the current Article cursor position
- Click Menu: Insert⁄Link(s) to⁄Bookmarks.