The Mass node-mover screen
TreePad's 'mass node mover' screen enables you to swiftly perform multiple tree operations in one go. You can open the mass node mover screen by clicking Main menu: Tree⁄Tools⁄Mass node-mover
(For the multi-user edition: the Mass node mover is only accessible to Power users )
When you want to conduct multiple tree move⁄sort operations, the mass node mover screen gives a much faster perfornance than the main TreePad screen because only after pressing the 'OK' button, are all the changes stored into the database (in one go). And if you are not satisfied with the changes you made in this screen, just press 'Cancel' the database will remain as it was before opening the mass node mover screen (in that case the changes are not stored).
Because this dialog is built around a two-pane tree view of the currently opened database, nodes can be moved easily from one location in the tree to another location through drag-drop between the two tree panes.
Moreover, using the mass node mover screen, you can:
(1) drag-drop nodes⁄subtrees from one location to another location inside the same tree pane, just like in TreePad's main screen
(2) drag-drop nodes⁄subtrees from one location in the left tree pane to another location in the right tree pane, or vice versa
(2) move⁄sort nodes using the tree menu
(4) view the contents of any node (article) using the article menu, or by pressing F12 (first you need to click on a node to select it)
(5) expand⁄collapse subtrees using the tree menu. Please note that expanding⁄collapsing a subtree in the mass node mover screen does not affect the state (expanded⁄collapsed) of the nodes in the main screen.